Online nominations are now thru April 3rd (see below).
Paper nominations can be made in narthex between March 26th and April 3rd.
What does the Pastoral Council do?
The role of the Council is to:
- Serve in an advisory role to the Pastor in spiritual and temporal matters
- Advance the pastoral mission plan of the parish
- Unify clergy and laity in leadership and service
Who can become a Pastoral Council member?
To become a member of the Pastoral Council, a nominee must:
- Be a registered active member of St. Christopher parish and at least 18 years old
- Be willing to give time and talent to the parish community
- Be willing to attend Council meetings, serve on committees, support and attend parish activities, and be open to God’s will regarding parish needs
- Be willing to share his or her unique gift of life experience
How do I volunteer or nominate someone?
To volunteer yourself or to nominate a fellow parishioner:
- Complete an online or paper form.
- online form below, paper forms found in the church entrance.
- All nominees will receive confirmation of their nomination.
- You may nominate more than one person.
- Please note: St. Christopher clergy and parish employees are not eligible to serve on the Council.
You can visit the pastoral council page of our website for a list of current members whom you can contact to learn more about serving on the Council.