Nominations are now CLOSED.
What does the Pastoral Council do?
The role of the Council is to:
- Serve in an advisory role to the Pastor in spiritual and temporal matters
- Advance the pastoral mission plan of the parish
- Unify clergy and laity in leadership and service
Who can become a Pastoral Council member?
To become a member of the Pastoral Council, a nominee must:
- Be a registered active member of St. Christopher parish and at least 18 years old
- Be willing to give time and talent to the parish community
- Be willing to attend Council meetings, serve on committees, support and attend parish activities, and be open to God’s will regarding parish needs
- Be willing to share his or her unique gift of life experience
How do I volunteer or nominate someone?
To volunteer yourself or to nominate a fellow parishioner:
- Complete the below form.
- All nominees will receive confirmation of their nomination.
- Please note: St. Christopher clergy and parish employees are not eligible to serve on the Council.
You can visit the pastoral council page of our website for a list of current members whom you can contact to learn more about serving on the Council.