Masses will be held at regular times. See below for more information on what to expect at Mass this weekend.
- Mass at Saint Christopher Parish are open to the public at 25% of capacity. A signup is not required at this time.
- Safety Volunteers will be replacing ushers during this time and help with sanitizing and other needed tasks. Please consider helping with this.
- Holy Communion: Three stations will be available. Two stations, one on the left and one on the right, will be available that will distribute on both the hand and the tongue. A third station will be available in the center that will distribute on the hand only. Hand sanitizer before and after distribution will also be required for EMHCs.
- Masks: Masks will be available and required for the following roles: EMHC and Safety Volunteers.
- Altar Servers – Will be limited to 2 per mass (masks will be available for those that would like them)
- Dismissal- After the final blessing parishioners are encouraged to spend some time in prayer and file out slowly exiting the church completely to avoid gathering in the Narthex.
- Music and Singing: We plan to still have music and cantering at all masses. Congregation singing is discouraged during this time.
- Offertory baskets will not be circulated, a single basket will be available by the baptismal font.
- A streaming option will continue for Saturday Mass which will be available on Facebook and the website for Sunday, please see the streaming page for more information.
Safety Volunteers still needed. Please consider helping by signing up below.