On Sunday, January 20, Saint Christopher participated in the Diocese of Madison’s first-ever Safe Haven Sunday, a weekend dedicated throughout the diocese on sharing the detrimental effects of pornography within marriage, the family, and society.
This year, we focused on helping parents make their homes “safe havens” for their children. Below are several resources to help make your home a safe haven, as well as gain freedom from the evils of pornography.
- Create in Me a Clean Heart: A Pastoral Response to Pornography from the USCCB
- A Novena for Purity from Covenant Eyes
- Exodus 90 – a men’s apostolate that helps men break free from pornography addiction
- Covenant Eyes – a resource center and accountability software for pornography use
- For Your Marriage – more resources for men and women struggling with pornography use
Note: If you struggle with pornography, trust in the Lord! Please contact Fr. John if you would like help from a priest.